From 11:59pm on Thursday 27 May, anyone aged 12 years old and over must wear a fitted face mask indoors and outdoors (except at private residences), unless an exception applies.
When visiting the centre, please help keep our community safe by following good hygiene practices. We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on Victorian government and health authority’s advice.
There are simple guidelines in place to keep you safe when visiting the centre.
- maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between customers at all times, including on the travelators and communal areas in the centre
- there are customer limits within our stores, please check with each store as you enter
- shop quickly for what you need
- food stores are open with limited seating
When visiting the centre, please help keep our community safe by following good hygiene practices.
- use our complimentary hand sanitizer stations on each level when you enter and anytime during your visit
- if you’re feeling unwell, we ask you to think of your community and stay home.
We have implemented additional cleaning procedures, including increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces throughout the centre.
We are following all advice from the Federal Government, Victoria’s Health Department and the World Health Organisation and will keep you updated as new information becomes available.
We look forward to seeing you in centre soon and thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented situation together.