When visiting the centre, please help keep our community safe by following good hygiene practices. We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on Victorian government and health authority’s advice.
There are simple guidelines in place to keep you safe when visiting the centre.
- maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between customers at all times, including on the travelators and communal areas in the centre
- there are customer limits within our stores, please check with each store as you enter
- shop quickly for what you need
- food stores are open with limited seating
- use our complimentary hand sanitizer stations on each level when you enter and anytime during your visit
- if you’re feeling unwell, we ask you to think of your community and stay home.