The health and safety of our customers, retailers and staff is our number one priority. Shopping centres and retail precincts are currently exempt from government advice around gatherings of over 100 people, so we’re staying open to make sure you can continue to have access to essential products and services as we navigate COVID-19.
When visiting the centre, please help keep our community safe by following good hygiene practices. We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on Victorian government and health authority’s advice.
There are simple guidelines in place to keep you safe when visiting the centre.
- anyone aged 12 years old and over must wear a fitted face mask indoors and outdoors, unless an exception applies.
- maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between customers at all times, including on the travelators and communal areas in the centre
- there are customer limits within our stores, please check with each store as you enter
- shop quickly for what you need
- food stores are open with limited seating
- use our complimentary hand sanitizer stations on each level when you enter and anytime during your visit
We have implemented additional cleaning procedures, including increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces throughout the centre.
If you’re feeling unwell, we ask you to think of your community and stay home.
We are following all advice from the Federal Government, Victoria’s Health Department and the World Health Organisation and will keep you updated as new information becomes available. We look forward to seeing you in centre soon.