The air con’s on, but we’re feeling the heat – because love is in the air at Central Square!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, pop your heart on your sleeve and show that special someone exactly how you feel.
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve been married for twenty years or two, connected with an old flame or met someone new – now’s the perfect time to express your love. No good at writing poetry? Too scared to say “I love you”? Demonstrate your affection with a heartfelt gift instead!
Ignite a spark with these sweet ideas:
- An authentic team guernsey from The AFL Store – just in time for pre-season.
- A POP! Vinyl figure from NewsXpress – for your number one fan.
- Couple pjs from Peter Alexander – matchy-matchy, so cute!
Of course, Valentine’s Day gift giving shouldn’t be one sided … But you might need to drop a few hints! Here are some sneaky suggestions:
- Mimco – bling to make the heart sing!
- Richwell Spa – brighten up date night with a mani-pedi.
- Bras N Things – win-win!
Ah, romance – you had me at hello.